Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

GB vs Sweden

In July, the Junction is heading over to Japan to take part in the World Ultimate and Guts Championships (WUGC2012) as part of the South African Open team. You can find the team blog here. It'll have updates about the tournament (as will the Blog Fantastic, of course!).

Some footage of a showcase game between the British and Swedish national teams has been put online. Seeing as we might end up playing one of these teams at some point in the tournament, this seems like a good video to watch. Just in case... So here it is.

In other news, I am pretty sick of hummus. I didn't like it at the beginning of the year, then in about February I realised that it's quite tasty, and now I don't want to eat it anymore. This isn't groundbreaking news, but it's important to me, so now you're having to read about it. So there.

And that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment