Pages

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Maybe I AM willing to pay for movies...

... just not that one.

You know how, a few years ago, you'd be watching a movie you'd acquired through completely legal means? The picture would be kind of pixel-y, the sound fluctuated from ear-splitting when anything blew up to inaudible during dialogue, you could see the shadows of people on the screen, frames were missing or repeated, and the experience, overall, was just kind of shit?

But you didn't mind; you hadn't paid any money to watch that movie, because of the absolutely legitimate way that you'd got hold of it, so you had no right to complain.

Well, today I had that experience. But I DID mind this time, because I'd paid actual money for it, and I was in an actual cinema.

We watched Epic today at the "cinema" in Welkom. I wouldn't recommend it.

That's all.

2 comments:

  1. I would seriously complain and make sure people heard about this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You wouldn't recommend watching Epic in Welkom?

    ReplyDelete